Views:313 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-13 Origin:Site
The 2 roll plate bending machines is divided into two types: mechanical and hydraulic. It has its unique characteristics, which can roll different types of steel, and has the characteristics of high efficiency, energy-saving, and material saving in the production process.
What should we pay attention to when using the 2 roll plate bending machines?
What is the meaning of 2 roll plate bending machines?
What are the functions and characteristics of the 2 roll plate bending machines in the production process?
1. When feeding the metal sheet into the equipment for bending, the edge of the sheet must be perpendicular to the centerline of the 2 roll plate bending machines; carefully observe the sheet, and do not overlap.
2. During rolling or leveling, the steel plate and the work roll are not allowed to slip, and the steel plate should be placed in the middle of the work 2 roll plate bending machines. The thickness of the steel plate should be reduced accordingly when offset.
3. When rolling a conical workpiece, the small round end of the workpiece should be pressed on the guide roller of the vertical roller.
4. When using cushion blocks to level the steel plate, the hardness of the cushion blocks shall not be higher than the hardness of the 2 roll plate bending machines. Rolled narrow sheets must be placed in the middle of the rollers.
5. When rolling the 2 roll plate bending machines with the maximum thickness, the ratio of the radius of the finished product after the first reduction to the minimum radius of the finished product required to be rolled shall not be less than 2. It is then applied to the minimum finished radius required for 2~3 times of winding.
6. It is not allowed to work when the 2 roll plate bending machines is bent, and the oil pressure of the hydraulic station is unstable or the oil temperature and bearing temperature exceed 60°C.
A 2 roll plate bending machines is a device that bends from two rollers to a roller. It is mainly used for cold processing of metal plate cylinders with a plate thickness of 0.5-6mm, a width of 300 mm-200 mm, and a yield limit of 350 Mba or less.
It is widely used in the manufacture of various cylindrical cylinders such as food machinery, motors, firefighting equipment, etc. 2. The characteristics of the 2 roll plate bending machines are that the product has high precision, no weaving, and high production efficiency. Highest precision The error is less than 0.5mm. The highest efficiency can reach 400 per hour.
At present, 2 roll plate bending machines are mostly used for hot rolling in China, but they are eliminated for cold rolling.
It is characterized by a low degree of automation and low efficiency. The two-high rolling mill is suitable for small-scale production and is too dependent on the level of human operation.
Compared with other types of bending machines, the production efficiency of the 2 roll plate bending machines is not high. But its existence satisfies the production needs of small producers on the market and also has its specific consumer groups. ChaoLi Company has worked on the development and production of rolling and bending machines for many years, and it will commit to satisfy customers from every field.