Views:321 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-21 Origin:Site
The automatic joint rolling machine is mainly used for winding long rolled pieces into the joint-rolling machine or plate v. In the modern cold rolling strip workshop, the joint rolling machine is also widely used in shearing, pickling, polishing after grinding, heat treatment, tin plating, and galvanizing.
What is the difference between a semi-automatic plate rolling machine and a fully automatic plate rolling machine?
What is the difference between the electric and hydraulic of the automatic joint rolling machine?
How to maintain the automatic joint rolling machine?
1. The rolling and measurement of the semi-automatic rolling machine is open loop, adjust the equipment according to the data after measurement, and then roll again.
2. The rolling and measurement of the automatic plate rolling machine is a closed-loop, and the rolling and measurement re-adjustment equipment is automatically completed until the preset value is reached. Then shut down. Unload the automatic joint rolling machine.
Normally, the automatic rolling machine is electric rolling, hydraulic pull-down/down pressure. That is to say, the motor drives the roller to rotate for rolling. The upper roller is pressed down/down or other roller position changes can be divided into electric and hydraulic. That is to say, the cylinder of the automatic joint rolling machine can save the oil cylinder but the motor can not be saved. It can be changed to a worm gear adjustment, but the accuracy is not as high as that of hydraulic. If it is a large-scale bending machine, it is not a problem to go back to rounding. If it is a small thin plate, it is hydraulic, and it is not troublesome.
1. According to the provisions in the automatic joint rolling machine lubrication diagram, add oil to each oil cup lubrication and manual lubrication point as required.
2. The plate shall be rolled according to the parameters specified by the automatic joint rolling machine. The thickness of the plate shall be 20mm, the maximum length shall be 2500mm, and the yield limit of the plate rolling material shall be less than 250Mpa.
3. After the power is turned on, carry out the lifting movement of the lower roll in both positive and negative directions and the upper roll, and check whether each movement is abnormally stuck.
4. The operation shall be carried out in strict accordance with the automatic joint rolling machine processing procedures and operation methods. When the upper roll rises and falls to the limit position, great attention shall be paid to the safe operation of the equipment.
5. When the main drive is shut down, the upper roll can be lifted, the overturning bearing can be reset and the upper roll can be tilted.
6. In case of abnormal phenomena such as irregular noise and impact during operation, stop the machine immediately for an inspection.
The automatic joint rolling machine has been used in many industries. An automatic joint rolling machine is a piece of mechanical equipment that rolls products into an automatic joint rolling machine. In terms of complexity, the steel plate coiler in the metallurgical industry is representative. ChaoLi Company has close ties with customers in the rolling and bending machines business and is committed to strengthening production and operation, improving quality and safety.