Views:323 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-24 Origin:Site
The profile bending machine is divided into an ordinary torsion axis digital display bending machine and a CNC bending machine. The CNC bending machine is divided into ordinary CNC and electro-hydraulic servo synchronous CNC bending machines. Their methods of use are similar. A brief introduction will be given below.
What are the steps of the hydraulic bending machine before an operation?
What are the steps of a hydraulic bending machine while operating?
What are the steps of the hydraulic bending machine after the operation?
1. Start, all electromagnets in the hydraulic bending machine must not be energized, and the output oil of the main pump is unloaded through valves 6 and 21 in the neutral position.
2. The main cylinder goes down quickly. Electromagnets 1Y and 5Y are energized, valve 6 is in the right position, and the control oil passes through valve 8 to open the hydraulic control check valve 9. Oil inlet path: pump 1-valve 6 right position-valve 13-main Upper chamber of the cylinder, oil return path: lower chamber of the master cylinder-valve 9-right position of valve 6-middle position of valve 21-oil tank, the sliding block of the master cylinder descends rapidly under hydraulic bending machine’s weight. Although pump 1 is in the state of maximum flow, it still cannot meet the requirements Therefore, negative pressure is formed in the upper cavity of the master cylinder, and the oil in the upper oil tank 15 enters the upper cavity of the master cylinder through the filling valve 14.
3. The master cylinder approaches the workpiece slowly and pressurizes. When the slider of the master cylinder drops to a certain position and touches the stroke switch for 2S, 5Y loses power, valve 9 is closed, and the oil in the lower cavity of the master cylinder passes through the back pressure valve 10 and valve 6 to the right position, Valve 21 returns to the oil tank in the middle position. At this time, the pressure in the upper chamber of the master cylinder rises, valve 14 is closed, and the master cylinder slowly approaches the workpiece under the action of the pressure oil supplied by pump 1. After contacting the workpiece, the resistance increases sharply and the pressure further increases. The output flow of pump 1 is automatically reduced.
1. Maintain the pressure. When the pressure in the upper chamber of the master cylinder reaches a predetermined value, the pressure relay 7 sends a signal to make 1Y de-energized, the valve 6 returns to the neutral position, the upper and lower chambers of the master cylinder are closed, and the conical surfaces of the check valve 13 and the filling valve 14 To ensure a good sealing performance, the main cylinder is kept the pressure, and the pressure keeping time is adjusted by the time relay. During the pressure holding period, the pump of the hydraulic bending machine is unloaded at the center of valves 6 and 21.
2. Relieve the hydraulic bending machine’s pressure, the return stroke of the master cylinder is over, the time relay sends out a signal, 2Y is energized, valve 6 is in the left position because the pressure in the upper chamber of the master cylinder is very high, the hydraulic slide valve 12 is in the upper position, and the pressure oil makes the external control sequence Valve 11 is opened, and the output oil of pump 1 is returned to the tank through valve 11. Pump 1 works at low pressure. This pressure is not enough to open the main spool of charging valve 14. Instead, first, open the unloading spool of the valve to make the main cylinder The upper cavity oil is discharged back to the upper tank through the unloading valve core opening, and the pressure gradually decreases. When the pressure in the upper cavity of the master cylinder reaches a certain value, valve 12 returns to the lower position, valve 11 is closed, pump 1 pressure rises, and valve 14 is fully opened At this time, the oil inlet path: pump 1—valve 6 left position—valve 9—the lower cavity of the master cylinder, and the oil return path: upper cavity of the master cylinder—valve 14—upper tank 15, realizing the rapid return of the master cylinder.
1. Stop in the original position. When the slider of the master cylinder rises to touch the stroke switch 1S, 2Y loses power, the valve 6 is in the neutral position, the hydraulic control check valve 9 closes the lower cavity of the master cylinder, the master cylinder stops in the original position, and the pump 1 The output oil is unloaded through the valve 6 and 21 in the neutral position.
2. The lower cylinder is energized when ejecting and returning 3Y, valve 21 is in the left position; oil inlet path: pump 1—valve 6 middle position—valve 21 left position—lower cylinder lower cavity; oil return path: lower cylinder upper cavity—valve 21 left position-oil tank; the lower cylinder piston rises and ejects; 3Y loses power, 4Y is energized, valve 21 is in the right position, lower cylinder piston descends and retracts.
After continuous simplification and innovation, the use steps of the profile bending machine have been adapted to the needs of today's productivity. ChaoLi Company relies on technology innovation and faithful operation, keeps providing high-quality rolling and bending machines for all their clients.