Views:321 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-17 Origin:Site
The metal rolling machine is an important machine to realize automated production. It can improve production efficiency, reduce production costs and labor costs, so it is warmly welcomed by producers. The following will briefly introduce the metal rolling machine.
What is the purpose of the fixed-width machine in the metal rolling machine?
What should be paid attention to during metal rolling machine production?
Why controlled metal rolling machine can improve the mechanical properties of steel?
1. Change the width of the slab, generally in the slab width process at the rough rolling stage. This is mainly because the slab caster is more complicated to change the width of the slab, and the slab width process can meet the needs of different widths of hot steel metal rolling machines.
2. The pass reduction of the vertical roll is 50-100mm. To keep the rolled slab stable, the vertical metal rolling machines are equipped with a pass for clamping. The side pressure of the vertical roll is too large to be on both sides of the slab. The position produces a larger bulge, increasing the width of the subsequent horizontal roll rolling pass.
3. The advantages of the fixed-width press: the one-time side pressure is large, up to 350mm. The side pressure reduction efficiency is high, avoiding the defect of the vertical roller pressing down the convexity.
4. The fixed-width press can also achieve a certain descaling effect.
1. Keep the protective device in good condition to prevent mechanical damage;
2. Pay attention to the dressing requirements to prevent people from being burned by acid splashing. The cold-rolling speed is fast. When cleaning the roll, pay attention to the station. The grinding metal rolling machine must be stopped. When handling an accident, it must be stopped. The main power supply is cut off and the handle returns to zero.
When using X-ray thickness measurement, a reliable anti-ray device must be provided. Heat treatment is the main process to ensure the performance of cold-rolled steel sheets, and there are accident risks: fire, poisoning, furnace overturning, and coil drop.
1. Because controlled metal rolling machine is a rolling method with grain refinement as the mainline, it is well known that the coarser the grains of steel, not only its plasticity is poor, but also its strength and hardness are poor. Therefore, the strength and toughness of the grain-refined steel are enhanced, and controlled rolling is uses various methods to make the rolled product a grain-refined product, so its mechanical properties can be improved.
2. Controlled metal rolling machine is the process of hot rolling, through the reasonable control of metal heating, rolling, and cooling, so that the normal deformation and the solid phase transformation process are combined to obtain a good gain structure so that the steel has excellent Rolling technology with comprehensive performance.
3. The controlled rolling process is mainly used for low-carbon steel grades containing trace elements. The steel often contains niobium, vanadium, and titanium, and the total amount is generally less than 0.1%. The content of metal rolling machine is to control the rolling parameters, including temperature, deformation, etc., to control the recrystallization process and obtain the required structure and performance. Adding certain trace elements can increase the recrystallization start temperature of steel a lot, while appropriately lowering the rolling temperature. Thus, the effects of multi-pass metal rolling machines are superimposed, so that the recrystallization can be carried out at a larger amount of deformation and a lower temperature so that the steel material can obtain the steel material with the required structure and performance.
Metal rolling machines have been widely used in various fields of industrial production. ChaoLi Company, as the pioneer in China's Rolling and bending industry, is ready to assist with any technical requirements from you. You will get a 24-hour engineering and development environment that is performed simultaneously with manufacturing.