Views:436 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-10 Origin:Site
The flat plastic metal plate of the roll bending machine passes through the three working rolls of the roll bending machine. With the help of the downward pressure of the upper roller and the rotation of the lower roller, the metal plate is continuously bent through multiple passes, resulting in permanent plastic deformation and coiling. Into the required cylinder, cone, or part of them.
What are the parameters of the rolling machine?
What are the operating risks of roll bending machine?
What is the principle of roll bending machine?
1. The maximum thickness of the roll bending machine (mm)
2. Maximum width of the roll bending machine (mm)
3. Sheet yield limit (Mpa)
4. Rolling speed (M/min)
5. Minimum diameter of fully loaded roll bending machine (mm)
6. Upper shaft diameter (mm)
7. Lower shaft diameter (mm)
8. Center distance between two lower axles (mm)
9. Main motor power (kW)
10. Machine weight (t)
11. Overall dimensions (length × width × height) (mm)
When the roll bending machine system fails, it is deemed appropriate to use the common coiling electromechanical inspection to determine the spectrograph, tools, according to the system circuit diagram and machine tool circuit diagram to perform actual measurement of the voltage, power supply, electronic pulse signal, etc. of the faulty part to determine the existence of the fault place. If the input voltage of the power supply exceeds the limit, the power supply monitoring can be used to measure the network voltage with a voltmeter, or real-time monitoring with a voltage tester to eliminate other causes. If there is a fault in the position control loop of the rolling machine, you can use an oscilloscope to investigate the signal condition of the loop or use the rolling machine oscilloscope to carefully check whether the signal output is lacking phase or interference.
1. The upper roller of the symmetrical roll bending machine is at the symmetrical position of the two lower rollers through the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic cylinder acting on the piston for vertical lifting movement, and the final gear of the main reducer drives the gears of the two lower rollers to mesh for rotational movement. Torque is provided by the sheet metal.
2. The flat plastic metal plate of the roll bending machine passes between the three working rolls (two lower rolls and one upper roll) of the roll bending machine. With the help of the lower pressure of the upper roll and the rotation of the lower roll, the metal plate passes through more Continuous bending of passes (the inner layer is compressed and deformed, the middle layer is unchanged, and the outer layer is stretched and deformed) to produce permanent plastic deformation and roll into the required cylinder, cone or part of them.
3. The disadvantage of this hydraulic three-roller roll bending machine is that the end of the plate needs to be pre-bent with other equipment.
4. This rolling machine is suitable for large rolling machines with a thickness of more than 50mm. A row of fixed idlers is added under the two lower rollers to shorten the span of the two lower rollers, thereby improving the precision of the rolled roll bending machine and the overall performance of the machine.
There are many types of roll bending machine, which can meet the needs of a variety of customers. It is necessary to choose the right type to maximize the functions of the roll bending machine. ChaoLi Company has worked for several years to meet the need of customers from all over the world.