Views:275 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-18 Origin:Site
The working principle of the plate bending machine is to move the work roll through the action of hydraulic pressure, mechanical force, and other external forces, to make the plate bend or roll into shape. Therefore, it needs to be very careful during use. A little attention will cause equipment damage.
What must be paid attention to when using the plate rolling machine?
How to use the plate rolling machine correctly and safely?
How to maintain the plate rolling machine safely and effectively?
The sealing element in the hydraulic system of the plate rolling machine, i.e. the seal. The seal in the hydraulic system of the plate rolling machine is the material or part used to prevent fluid or solid particles from leaking from adjacent joint surfaces and prevent external impurities such as dust and moisture from invading the internal parts of the machine and equipment. The leakage of the seal in the hydraulic system of the plate rolling machine will cause the waste of working medium, Pollute the machine and environment, and even cause mechanical operation failure and equipment personal accidents.
1. The plate rolling machine must be managed by a specially assigned person.
2. The operator must be familiar with the structure, performance, and use method of the plate bending machine, and can only operate with the consent of the responsible management.
3. Before starting the machine, carefully check whether the safety device is intact.
4. During operation, it is strictly prohibited to put hands and feet on rollers, transmission parts, and plate rolling machine.
5. After the work is interrupted, the clutch shall be turned neutral.
6. When many people work together, they must be commanded by a specially assigned person.
7. Overload work is strictly prohibited.
8. The lifting and overturning of the upper roll, the tilting reset of the bearing, and the balance of the upper roll must be carried out after the main drive is shut down.
1. According to the provisions in the plate rolling machine lubrication diagram, add oil to each oil cup lubrication and manual lubrication point as required.
2. The plate shall be rolled according to the parameters specified by the plate rolling machine. The thickness of the plate shall be 20mm, the maximum length shall be 2500mm, and the yield limit of the plate rolling material shall be less than 250Mpa.
3. After the power is turned on, carry out the lifting movement of the lower roll in both positive and negative directions and the upper roll, and check whether each movement is abnormally stuck.
4. The operation shall be carried out in strict accordance with the coil processing procedures and operation methods. When the upper roll of the pneumatic tool rises and falls to the limit position, great attention shall be paid to the safe operation of the equipment.
5. When the main drive is shut down, the upper roll can be lifted, the overturning bearing can be reset and the upper roll can be tilted.
6. In case of abnormal phenomena such as irregular noise and impact during operation, stop the machine immediately for an inspection.
7. During operation, all personnel shall coordinate with each other and follow the command of the person in charge of rolling. It is forbidden to start the machine without a password.
8. During the plate rolling operation, pay great attention to the hand being pressed by the steel plate and rolled together with the steel plate.
9. When lifting the steel plate or drum with a crane, be careful not to collide with the plate rolling machine.
10. After the completion of plate rolling, the materials shall be used up and the site shall be cleared, the equipment shall be maintained, and the power supply shall be turned off in time.
The plate rolling machine is a piece of very important processing equipment, which requires a lot of attention in the use process to reduce losses. ChaoLi Company has been committed to the production of high-quality plate rolling machines. Choosing Chaoli Company means choosing assured products.